Painter, sculpture Born in Warsaw. Completed studies in Danzing as a dental technician. In 1935 she immigrated to Israel as a pioneer. In 1955 she studied sculpting with Professor Moses, and at Haifa University in instruction of Gittit Harel, Batia Eisenwasser, Shmuel Bonen and others. Studied at Salzburg Academy, New York, Los Angeles and Munich. Member of the Israeli Artists Association since 1965. Designed 2 big Scrpito Walls. Her works are in private collections in Israel and abroad.